Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally....

we are in our new house!!! :) I am VERY excited. I will post pictures of the house when the landscaping is complete. Justin is outside working on the yard now. We are able to see the sunrise from our back porch and the sunset from our front. Justin and I have been watching the sunset every night... (there are benefits to living in the country)




Samuel's 1st birthday is one week from today! Justin and I were reminiscing last night on what we were doing one year ago this week. We had NO idea our miracle would be born in one week. This year has been the best year of my life and it has passed so quickly it is hard to believe. We are getting excited about celebrating his birthday with our families. My dad is also going to be the big 60. Dad and Samuel share the same birthday which I believe was just an "extra" sent from heaven to make us smile. We are going to party all week! (and the week after that since he came home with us 10 days after he was born)
I learned to laugh and squeal, then sit and stand,
and I can walk now if you hold my hand.
But the fun has only just begun, lookout world, I'm turning ONE!!!
:)

4 comments:

  1. awww - have fun celebrating these milestones...
    new house, birthdays, and the adoption miracle all together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. samuel my sweet little nephew- hard to believe its been a year...so glad you came into our world...we love you so much!!!(oh,and your parents- we kinda like them too:) xoxo,aunt mary jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it is about time!! I check your blog every day for a post (with a picture:)!! He is adorable! Hard to believe it has been a year. Miss you!

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smile everytime I see this picture. See you in a week Samuel!
    Love you-Ra

    ReplyDelete