Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Perfect Date

I had the perfect date today with this little man......

We went to our first day of Kindermusik and he was great. I was a little concerned because he only had a 30 min. morning nap (and he is still sleeping for 2 hrs.) but he was happy to be there. We then went to CFA and I decided to let him try the playground and he found a huge ball that he loved. I started singing "Happy Birthday" to him today and he looked at me and started clapping. :) I think he is ready to celebrate too! I am so sad that I have to work tomorrow. Justin and I are going to try to do something fun with him tomorrow afternoon.
He loves to take a bath! When I asked him if he is ready to get out he crawls FAST to the other end of the tub. Then when I have to take him out he starts kicking. Justin said this was fine because when he was young and his mom told him to get out of the pool he would just go under water and pretend that he did not hear her. Boys! :)





3 comments:

  1. Oh my that is adorable. He looks so big. LOVE the outfit. What KM is he doing? I have the stuff he might could use and I need to copy my Milk and Cookies for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday dear samuel;) we love you!!!!! xoxo- aunt mary jo,uncle ralph,lauren,holly and chloe

    ReplyDelete