Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday

I know it was not by chance that these two SPECIAL people share the same special day. Their birthday is just one of the many pieces in God's master plan.
Dear Samuel,
Before I knew your name
Before I saw your eyes, your chin and your nose,
Before I counted your fingers and toes
I asked heaven for someone wonderful as you
And every prayer and wish came true,
I dreamed of you before I knew your name.
Chris Rodriguez
One year ago today you were still the dream that we were praying for. Daddy and I were not with you on you birthday but I know that God sent His angels to take care of you. In three days we would receive the phone call that would change our lives forever. We celebrate your life today and always and we will forever remember the special people who took great care of you for the first days of your precious life. Happy Birthday Samuel! We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. oh so sweet... happy birthday to you both!! mjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Samuel! What a difference one year makes for us all.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed the posts the last few days. Much better than not seeing one for MONTHS!! Happy Birthday to Samuel! I can't believe he is one already!
    Love, Billie

    ReplyDelete