Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday Boy

Justin and I had a fun afternoon celebrating with Samuel....

All he wanted to do was chew on the ribbon.
Here he is looking at one of his favorite books. He kisses himself in the mirror. I love getting to this page. :)


The birthday boy riding his car.



We went to eat Mexican.



He LOVES the rice.



Giving Daddy a high five!



Justin picked up some cupcakes for him and he tried hard to put a whole one in his mouth :)

His birthday party will be this weekend. I can't wait!





3 comments:

  1. cute little shirt!
    cute photos!
    have fun celebrating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Samuel had a happy birthday and a wonderful party!! We love him bunches and bunches. His mom and dad are pretty neat too. HaHa ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to look at pictures of Samuel over and over when I can't see him in person. One of my favorites is Samuel giving Justin a high five. I love the look on his face-adorable! We had such a good time celebrating over the weekend. He is so precious!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete