Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cowboy

Mom and Dad gave Samuel these cute boots from their trip to South Dakota. Yesterday was cold and rainy here so I decided to let Samuel wear them for the first time. He is a cute little cowboy! We need to add a hat. :)
Justin and I took him to the Dr. for his one year appointment. Dr. Hungerland said Samuel is "perfect." We were very thankful to get a good report. He is 32 in. long and weighs 22 pounds. After he talked to us awhile and watched Samuel attempt to grab/destroy everything in the exam room he said, "He looks like he ALL boy." (aka A HANDFUL) Justin and I laughed- we wouldn't want it any other way! :)

My creative friend Katy made this bib for Samuel. I love the bib because he cannot rip it off.
Leslie- do you remember this jacket? I thought of Creighton all day. So nice to have an older boy cousin who passes down his cute clothes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember it clearly. I think it was Colton's originally. A classic. Finley has started saying "Sam-me" now. We clap to the 3 of you all day!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit - those boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete