Sunday, September 5, 2010

PICTURES!!! :)

Samuel has changed so much over the past several months. I feel like he is becoming a little boy and I am still trying to hold on to my little baby. He is FULL of personality and we are enjoying every second. One of the cutest things he does now is fake sneezing. If he wants to get your attention he will "sneeze". Hilarious! Justin and I are having so much fun watching him grow. The other night Justin was hugging him and he said, "You're our little bundle of joy." I smiled and my heart was happy. :) I could never put into words the love I feel for him...Now I understand how much my mom loves me :) I rock him every night before he goes to sleep. We used to sing "Jesus Loves Me" but a couple of weeks ago I started singing the song "Blessed." He lays on my shoulder and sometimes leans back and smiles. These are moments I want to hold onto forever. Sometimes I cry knowing that this stage will pass as quickly as the others have and I hold onto him a little tighter.
"Blessed"
I have been blessed, God is so good to me
Precious are his thoughts of you and me
No way could I count them, there is not enough time
So I'll just thank him for being so kind
God has been good, so good
I have been blessed.



My little man








When Samuel is not riding with Justin he is holding on to the rails watching Justin work. All he wants to do is ride the heavy equipment with his daddy. He HATES to shop. I told my sister that I think when I take him shopping he decides to do something in every store in order to be able to leave. The other day I came home and told Justin and his brother how much trouble I had shopping with him and Ben said, "What do you expect? He is a boy!" Ha....



Seriously....he would ride with him ALL day if it were possible. He always leans back and sucks his thumb. :)




Check out the thumb.






Relaxed! I thought this was so cute.... Justin was reading to him and he crossed his legs.




Happy baby!




He loves glasses and if anyone is wearing them he immediately grabs them. This was a couple of months ago... trying on Gam's glasses.

Happy Labor Day!







3 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! Especially the ones with Justin-sorry. I love Samuel's personality, eyes, smile....I could go on and on. Happy Birthday week Samuel!
    Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I have been talking a lot lately about the miracle Samuel is. In all angles it is a miracle that WE got him. 'All things work together for them that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose".He is such a joy and we love him very much (and miss him). Dad loved the pictures. I've got to have one of the close up. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. These are so cute. BE CAREFUL JUSTIN! That makes me nervous but brings back sweet memories of Creighton when he was that age and loved that same stuff. Looking forward to the party. Finley is so excited to see Ja-beth and Me! Samuel looks just like Robin in these pics. He is a sweetheart!
    L

    ReplyDelete