Thursday, September 23, 2010

Master Bedroom


Show Us Your Life: Master Bedrooms


Our bedroom is one of my favorite rooms in our house. The paint color is Palm Breeze by BEHR and the room is very relaxing. I did not have anything to put over our bed so I decided to do a wall saying for now. I want to find a picture but until...... Justin was working on a house and the person was throwing away the lamps that are beside our bed. He brought them home and I changed the shade. We love them! The small trees came from Pottery Barn and were a deal. My mom made our bedskirt and my sister found the fabric 75% off at a store in Myrtle Beach.


This was an old chair that was in my Grandmother's house. I painted the chair white and had the seat recovered. Mom made the pillow out of the same clearance fabric.




Mom is very talented and made the window treatments out of a soft linen fabric. Rebecca gave me the photograph for Christmas a few years ago. (http://www.rebeccajohnston.com/) I finally have a perfect place for the picture.



Happy Friday!





7 comments:

  1. So pretty and relaxing...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the lights! I want some in my room so badly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! :) And I love the wall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful room! I love the lamps next to the bed on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beth, the lamps look so good with those new shades!! love the bedroom...your mom did a beautiful job on your bed skirt and curtains. love the fabric robin found!!



    -mary jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. from what you have shown, your new home looks quite lovely! =)

    ReplyDelete