Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Little Fish

Samuel and I are spending the week with my family in Lbg. Here are a few pictures from Leslie's house. She had a several water toys and Samuel LOVED them! He makes me nervous around water because he has NO fear.

He was trying to "catch" the water.

Wet baby :)


Yesterday Samuel started waving and saying "bye bye" He also started dancing when his music box comes on. So cute! I can't wait for Justin to see him Friday. Hope everyone is having a great week!



4 comments:

  1. awww...so adorable!!!! made us smile!!! aunt m,lauren, holly and chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that little bathing suit was Colton's!!!! I love it:) Cute pics, glad ya'll are having fun! He is so precious!!!

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute!! ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos - esp. the one of him trying to catch the water!!

    so good to see you while you were in Lbg!

    ReplyDelete