Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last weekend our family went to Lbg to celebrate Finley's 1st birthday. I cannot believe it has been one year since she came into our life. Time is passing so quickly! She is such a sweet little girl. We are very blessed! I had not been home since Christmas so I was very excited to pull into the drive and see my parents coming to meet us :)
Unfortunately, I forgot the SD card for our camera. Justin went to get a new one but then we forgot to format the card. When I started trying to post pictures last night I realized that there was no way to get them on the computer :( Leslie posted these for me.
(Erin- this is why I do not have the picture of us with our babies. We will have to get together again soon! I enjoyed catching up :)

Here is the birthday girl loving her new bear.
Celebrating over dinner. Robin decorated and everything was pink and beautiful!


Creighton and Samuel

Finley getting ready to give Samuel a kiss. Mom and Dad said that when we are not there she hugs and kisses a picture of Samuel. They say "love Baby Samuel" and she grabs the picture. Too sweet!



Leslie and I went on a walk Saturday. We were going to see my Uncle John and Aunt Brenda but they were not home. We did enjoy our walk but I am really ready for warmer weather. Hope you are having a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment