Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Birthday



Today was our niece Holly's birthday. She is the big 6! We went to her party tonight and had a great time. For some reason food is always better at the Strode's house :)

Justin holding the pinata and Lauren with the bat. Watch out!!!
Lauren, Chloe, and Anna watching Holly open her gifts.
Samuel and Chloe. Samuel knocked over a drink and one of the children said "Samuel is a bad boy" Chloe looked at him with a serious face and said "Samuel is NOT a bad boy" So sweet. She loves him to death.
Samuel opening his party favor. (Teething tablets yummmm!)
Who could not love a Strawberry Shortcake party?
The sweet birthday girl with her DELICIOUS strawberry cake. (I ate 2 pieces and told myself that since I did not know when I would get to eat another strawberry cake I should take advantage of it being there. :)
The three sisters. Their dresses were adorable.
Justin and I had to leave around 7:30. I dressed Samuel in his pajamas hoping we could rock him to sleep. No luck. His bedtime is 7:00 and Justin and I have learned that it is best to have him in his crib by then. At 7:01 he turns into a handful!
We hope you had a wonderful day Holly. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. aww. i love those Strode girls ... looks like the party was tons of fun and the dresses are adorable. and Sam's looks like he also enjoyed the party. should have given him a lick of that icing to keep him up a while longer. lol.

    ReplyDelete