Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pictures

Here are the pictures that I tried to upload the other night. Seriously, if anyone knows of any good deals on laptop computers let me know. I really want to get a new one quickly.


He is amazed by the camera in his face. I love my baby's eyes!
This is where we took the bunny pictures. The photographer let me take one with my camera (without the bunny). We could not get Samuel to smile but I still think it is a cute picture.
Same picture-Close up
Justin was tickling his feet :)
Palm Sunday
Samuel and Chloe
Look what was over our house Monday night- a double rainbow!
I watched Samuel crawl for the first time on Tuesday. He has figured out how to get on his knees and crawl but he leaves his head on the floor. He is changing everyday!

2 comments:

  1. he has big, "pretty" eyes! cute, cute photos!
    we had a rainbow Monday too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! He is so handsome!! About the laptop- We just got a really good deal about a month ago on a Toshiba at TigerDirect.com. I think it was $499- Kendall knows all about the specs on it- it has the faster processor. I just use it. :) If you want any more info let me know. I also ordered it through a site I use that gives you cash back for your purchases- that was nice. Hope we see you guys soon! Katy

    ReplyDelete