Sunday, March 21, 2010

our SPRING weekend in pictures



The weather was perfect here this weekend. On Saturday afternoon I thought about how the temperature will surely be like this in Heaven. Not too hot- Not too cold- Just perfect! We spent most of the weekend outside :)

Some of our friends came over Friday night and here is Landon telling Samuel a secret (or trying to bite his ear off) They already love each other.
Me, Olivia and Lisa with the babies
On Saturday Justin and Stevie started working on our land. They are supposed to start our house this week. I decided to drive over and see what was going on. This is where our house will be.
This is what our view will be from the front of the house. I am not thrilled about living in the country but the land is beautiful.
Here is Samuel on his first day on the job. He did not come dressed for work but was happy to be there. Does anyone know why our camera sometimes takes pictures like this where the coloring is messed up? Justin and I cannot figure it out. One picture will be like this and the next one will look normal. ???
Too much excitement= Nap time on the swing
My sweet baby boy!
On Saturday night Justin and I went on our 1st date of "The Great Date Experiment"
We really had a great time and I am looking forward to date #2. My favorite question was "If you could relive one day of your childhood, and you could take the kid version of me with you, what day would it be?" I immediately told Justin that I wish he could have been by my side the day I hiked the Grand Canyon on Teens Westward Bound. The Grand Canyon was amazing and plus he could have helped drag me out. Ha!
At the end of our date we carved our initials and the date in a tree at a park in town. Justin was pretty impressed with my carving skills :)
Our handsome little man getting ready to go to church.

6 comments:

  1. love! love! all the pictures. sounds and looks like you had a great weekend. ... miss, miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. I cannot believe how fast Samuel is changing. We had a good weekend too. Saturday was gorgeous and C had his little friends party. It went well and was smaller than last year. Glad you all enjoyed the weather.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful view for a house. All of the pictures are great! J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...cute pics... love Sam's thumb in the mouth! :) Tell me about that date!! ha! Trying to get Marcus on the bandwagon. (We enjoyed Friday night immensely...sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samuel-the first picture is kind of looking like Ra's baby pictures:) I miss you so much and can't wait to see you sucking your thumb-I did that too.
    Beth-I don't know about the color change with the camera, but Leslie's did that at the pig pickin this year when we took the family picture.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Robin, you are right:) He does look like you in your baby pictures:)

    Billie

    ReplyDelete