Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on my last post. I have such a hard time making decisions so I like to get other opinions. He did wear outfit #2 for the bunny picture and he wore outfit #3 for Palm Sunday. I think for Easter he is going to wear #1. (We will have pictures in all 3) If you would like a picture of Samuel in your favorite outfit please email your address to me.
I tried 3 times to post pictures last night and our computer would not cooperate. I finally gave up and went to sleep. I think I am going to get a laptop and just let Justin keep his business stuff on the computer we have now. Any suggestions on the laptop purchase?
Last night I started feeling stressed. Maybe because we have to be out of our house by April 16th and I am really going to miss our house. Instead of packing, I went to my swing and brought out an old McKameys CD. Justin was still working, Samuel was asleep for the night and Olivia could not talk so I really listening to the words even though I have all of them memorized. The song "Look How Big My God Is" had a whole new meaning to me. I have probably heard this song hundreds of times and no doubt climbing the "mountain" of infertility I would be stuck on the praying the first verse. Now every time I look at Samuel I want to scream "look how big my God is!!!"
"Look How Big My God Is"
The McKameys
My will within me was fading
As I struggled to my knees
Oh Lord behold my mountain
To me it's much to steep
My strength is quickly leaving
My hope is almost gone
Lord come now to my rescue
I need your strength to carry on
Through my tears I heard him whisper
He said child you've asked of me
To come behold your mountain
But I've already seen
I promise I'll go with you
Together we'll conquer this
So run now to your mountain
And say look how big my God is
-Chorus-
Look how big my God is
He is greater than my need
He is higher than the mountain that has brought me to my knees
I'll not be discouraged
I'll not talk defeat
I'll just look how big my God is and claim the victory
(Now I like this verse :) ) Praise God!!
No more to live in bondage
No more to walk in fear
No more will I have to be alone
Wiping away my tears
Because he's promised to be with me
That my battle was also his
I'll just run to those mountains and say look how big my God is!

Keep the faith! We are serving a BIG God. He is greater than all of our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment