Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update and Vote


Samuel has a double ear infection and eczema. With three different meds hopefully he will be feeling better soon.
This Saturday Justin and I are taking Samuel to get his picture taken outside with live bunnies. I am very excited but I cannot decide what he should wear. I have 3 outfits that are all very cute.
Please leave me a comment and tell me which outfit you think he should wear for the bunny pictures. If you vote, I will send you a picture of Samuel in your favorite :) Thanks!

#1

#2

#3


12 comments:

  1. I am like you they are all so cute. With the bunny in the picture, I would say #2 that is if the bunny is not white. #3 if the bunny is white. lol That just gives you more to think about. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2
    It is the most simple.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2-agree with Leslie, it's simple
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still say #3! ha! the others are really cute too though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that #2 is simple, would not take away from bunnies...but #3 is so very cute and I LOVE those shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy reading your blog. I am so happy for you and Justin. Samuel is a beautiful baby. I vote for outfit # 3.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Mary Ann Morris.

    It has helped/encouraged me to talk with you and read your blog. I enjoy the pictures.

    Thanks,

    Sandra B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like all of the outfits, but I go with #3. I think it is suppose to be cool on Saturday and you know how us grandma's are. LOL
    ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like #1. I think the airplanes are just enough. Actually, Samuel is so cute and his smile so wonderful that I think, don't distract and go with 2. You want to see hime and not the outfit. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. "him" sorry about that. mom Dad says #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beth, it is going to be cool on Sat. Are the pictures outside? What about that sweater set w/ NO SHOES - barefoot. I thought that looked so "pretty" on him.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all cute- but I love #3! :)

    ReplyDelete