Thursday, March 11, 2010

Six Months and Sick :(

Please keep Samuel in your prayers. Justin took him to the Dr. this morning and he has an ear infection and a bad cold. I am learning how hard it is to see your baby sick. Not fun!
Samuel was 6 months old on Monday. I cannot believe he is growing so fast! He now weighs 17.5 pounds and is 28.2 inches long. It feels like only a couple of weeks ago when he was placed in my arms. He is no longer the tiny baby that I held 24/7 for so long. I feel torn between different emotions. On one hand, I am so happy that he is a growing, healthy and happy little boy but on the other, I want him to be my baby forever. With every new milestone I feel really excited and also a little sad. I know that even when he is 18 he will ALWAYS be my baby. :)
"I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you."
Author- Anonymous
I will try to add pictures to this post tonight. Also, please keep Justin and I in your prayers we have some decisions to make in the coming months and we want God's will to be done. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth! I'm so glad that I can now read your blog - I only wish I would've known about it months ago. I'm sorry that Samuel is sick. Scarlet got sick for the first time when she turned six months. It broke my heart! I can't believe that he is 28 in. - that seems so long! He's going to be tall just like his mommy and daddy! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope ALL the Johnson household is WELL soon!

    ReplyDelete