Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Weekend

We had a wonderful, lazy weekend. My parents came Friday night but I forgot to take pictures :( The weather was wonderful all weekend. Justin is ready for warm weather but I could handle one more big snow. (To stay home with Samuel :)


Here is our little "digger" man. Jennifer and Nelson gave him this outfit and Mary Jo gave him the shoes. Ben asked him if he was ready to go to work. Ha! Hopefully he will think construction equipment is cool like Creighton does.
Enjoying the sunny day!
Justin has starting putting Samuel on his shoulders. Samuel loves it! You cannot see him smiling but he is. :)
Recipes: Yesterday I made the crock-pot lasagna but instead of using ground beef I layered spinach, mushrooms and spicy tomato and basil pasta sauce. We both thought it was REALLY good.

3 comments:

  1. aww - he is growing fast!
    cute pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell by his eyes that he's smiling:)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samuel is just adorable! Congratulations on the adoption becoming final! You are a beautiful family of 3. I hope to have some time to go back and read more about your story. I'm looking forward to meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete