Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun Weekend

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours!


We have had a wonderful weekend. Last night Justin and I went to Outback and Frances kept Samuel for us. Today we went to church, ate with Justin's family, played with Samuel and tonight Justin made me heart pancakes :)
Samuel with all of his cousins on the Johnson side. (Good thing a little boy is coming in June :) )
Our cookies
Samuel and Mommy.

On Friday night our sweet friends Kendall and Katy had us over for dinner. She cooked Mexican and everything was wonderful. I am going to try to make what she made for us this week. We had a great time eating and hanging out with everyone. Thanks Kendall and Katy!
This is Samuel with Kendall and Katy's baby, Alyssa and Marcus and Olivia's baby, Landon. They were all born within a couple of months of each other. How cute! I love the big bows on little girls.
Samuel and Megan. Seth was entertaining them.
Kara Peach was with us Friday night and she gave Samuel this hat and the shoes to match. She made these!!!!! I could not believe it. Where is my talent???

Katy made me this diaper bag with a matching changing pad and wipe carrier. These girls amaze me. I am trying to get them to start a blog so they could sell their stuff. I hope they have a blog soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am so loving that hat!! :) We missed yall last night, but aww how sweet on those pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy and Kara should open up an "etsy" store on etsy.com. It is like ebay but for hand-made items only. Robin and I have both ordered from there. Post some recipes on your blog (the lasagna and mexican stuff). Samuel looks so grown in these pics. He is really adorable and looks like an angel in the little cream sweater set.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samuel-you are so cute, even as a bumblebee:)

    Beth (& Justin?)- The cookies look so good! What icing recipe did you use? I want to do some for Finley's b-day
    Robin

    ReplyDelete