Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 Months and Random Pictures


Samuel was 5 months old on Monday. I cannot believe he is growing so fast. We are trying to not blink and enjoy every second. Justin decided to try to feed him some peas and of course I had to get pictures since this was his first time with baby food. We had a great time watching him roll the peas around in his mouth and then spit them back out :) I don't think he is ready for baby food. We will try again in a couple of weeks.


We have had the most snow, sleet and cold weather over the past two weeks. I was out of work all last week and two days this week. Justin was at home a couple of days last week because it was so wet. We had many special times....
Justin and Samuel catching up on sleep :)
Another pea picture-
Samuel and his dog Georgie. Samuel loves him :)
I decided to try Robin's sugar cookies during the snow.

Frances gave Samuel this shirt and I love it! I want to take another picture with this shirt and my dad's cowboy hat on him.
"Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Samuel-I can't wait to see you! Bring me a sugar cookie:)
    Love,
    Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute pictures!! worth the long wait to post. :D And "Ra" is keeping late hours with me!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute. Tell Olivia (actually both of them) I tried to comment on their blogs recently but could not get it to post. Try rice cereal for a few weeks at the beginning. You can even mix it w/ some applesauce or mashed banana when he gets a little better at the concept of eating "food". I cannot believe the time is flying by so quickly. Bittersweet and it is hard not to "blink".
    Leslie (grubbsmith@yahoo.com for the Olivia's to e-mail me b/c I have a question for them)

    ReplyDelete