Sunday, January 22, 2012

Seven

years ago today Justin and I said "I do." I know everyone uses this song but I have had this in my mind this weekend and this is exactly how I feel about Justin.



Happy Seven Years Justin- I Love You!

We have had a relaxing weekend. Mom took Samuel to Lbg on Friday and I hate to say it but he was so excited to leave. He has been stuck in our house almost every day since we came back from Christmas. Leslie and Robin took him out yesterday and today he got to go to "Gam's church" (he loves Page's Chapel too :) ) I tried to talk to him this morning and all he said was "bye bye Mommy" I can't wait to see him tomorrow. We have enjoyed some special times with Annalee. She is still so sweet. Don't you love those chunky cheeks and blue eyes. We do!




4 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on your last post but for some reason I couldn't. Happy Anniversary! Loved the last post about adoption! I always think I had to go through what I went through in the past because I was meant to be Colton's mom! I think you were meant to be Samuel's mom! He needed you and Justin! Colton loves Lbg. too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both! Annalee is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost it when i saw the first picture of Annalee. I really don't know why. It just overwhelmed me. She is sososososo sweet. We are having so much fun with her brother. We took a walk, at dark , with Dad's flashlight. We went to see Daisy and Diesel. We had promised we would do that today and it got dark before we were able to. Mom

    ReplyDelete