Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sleep

Annalee has slept GREAT for the past two nights. Once again, I am in awe of the the power of prayer. I know God has helped her/us. I asked the church to pray for God to help her sleep on Sunday morning and Sunday night she only woke up twice. The night before we had been up with her every hour sometimes every thirty minutes. I don't know how people make it one day without Him. No matter how big or small the problem Jesus always comes through.
Here are a few pictures from today. Annalee loves her special teething rings from Mom and Dad. Samuel told me he was putting his duck in a car seat on the back of his car today. (Moving the car inside was a great idea) And for some reason Samuel loves to walk around in this hat of Justin's. He looks at me and says, "Mommy take a picture" every time he puts it on.


1 comment:

  1. So glad Annalee is doing better! I hope you guys are getting sleep too!

    ReplyDelete