Sunday, January 8, 2012

Better Times

We have had a much better weekend and I am so thankful. Annalee is improving everyday. She is probably at least 75% better. I uploaded a few pictures from our weekend. I watched Justin and Samuel play ball outside yesterday and I smiled the whole time. Samuel loves to throw down the bat after he hits and then he wants you to tackle him. I think he has baseball and football confused :) I love the picture of Annalee and Justin. She constantly smiles at us as long as we talk to her. She starts screaming now the minute you turn away from her. I said to Justin this morning, "She needs constant attention and always wants to talk" Justin smiled and said "She is just like her mama" :) DeWayne and Lisa came over last night with their little niece Alannah. Samuel loves to play with older children. They ran around the house laughing all night. And just for memories... Samuel and I went to church this morning and this was our conversation.
Samuel- Where are we going?
Me-To church
S- Why
M-Because we go to church to worship God and Jesus
S- I petted Him
M- Who Jesus?
S- Yeah when He was in the manger
I love my two year old!






3 comments:

  1. So glad Annalee is better and I love the picture of her-it's so her, sweet!
    Tell Dewayne and Samuel that I am so jealous that he is "snuggling" with Dewayne. Creighton will get him straight with any football confusion. That conversation is so funny. He is definitely in that "why" stage. "Samuel, we have to put your clothes on." "Why?" "Because we're going to eat" "Why?" "Because we're hungry" "Why?".......It goes on and on! Boy, do I miss them!-Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 is the most dorable year IMO. So glad you got the blog up and going to see the every day goings on. I have a new baseball tee that shoots the ball up in the air for Samuel in the attic. Glad AL is better. This too shall pass and be yet a distant memory.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Leslie! It is good to be able to see what is going on! I have enjoyed the posts. I have already told 3 people the story about Samuel "petting" baby Jesus! That is adorable! Also, yes RSV is scary but once it is over, it probably will not happen again! Just like once Colton got tubes, the visits to the doctor for ear infections stopped!

    ReplyDelete