Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hard Day Happy Babies

Being sick and taking care of two sick babies is not easy! All three of us were so happy to see Justin walk in the door. I still cannot comment below each picture but there is one of Samuel sharing his blue blanket with Annalee. He has been really sweet to her today because I told him that she is very sick. He said "don't cry Miss Priss" and handed her his blanket. The first picture is one of Annalee that I took tonight. She is such a happy baby even when she is sick. The ER nurses could not believe how much she smiled at them even though she was struggling to breathe. I know... I know.... she looks just like Justin :) Goodnight!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that ya'll have been sick. Colton and I are sick too. I was really bad yesterday. Sinus infection. Colton had RSV at around 4 months old and it is scary. She will be fine! Glad to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete