Monday, January 30, 2012

Annalee's Monthly Pictures

These pictures are not in order and for some reason I uploaded the first month twice. Anyway, here are Annalee's monthly pictures. Deanna sent these stickers to me and they are much cuter than the signs I printed for Samuel. Thanks Deanna! We have enjoyed taking her picture every month and watching her grow.
Some things about our baby girl:
-She is rolling over both ways
-She still smiles with her whole face
-She constantly needs attention and wants us to talk to her
-She only laughs at Samuel
-We just started feeding her a couple of weeks ago and she now eats baby food three times a day
-She has more rolls than we can count :)
-She is the happiest, sweetest baby I have ever seen







In other news, sickness hit our house again last week. Samuel had bronchitis and an ear infection, Justin had bronchitis and a sinus infection, Annalee now has a cold, and I have been taking Advil Cold & Sinus around the clock. Somehow Justin and I managed getting our house straight this weekend for a realtor to come see tonight. We are ready to sell but a little nervous about where we will be going. (This is still up in the air) She told us that she thought it will sell very quickly. We are asking God to lead and we know He will.

3 comments:

  1. Month 2 is missing. Those are so cute. She has changed so much and looks more like an individual than a baby. At least the weather has been warm this year! That is a plus compared to the snow and cold of years past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pictures! I can't believe how much she changed from 1-3 months! She's so sweet. I miss her and Samuel so much!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you liked them! They are super cute - great job with the photos too! Love that big happy smile! :)

    ReplyDelete