Friday, January 6, 2012

Annalee Update

Annalee seems to have turned the corner with RSV and we are so thankful. She had about 13 oz of formula during the night and is breathing much better this morning. Thank you for praying for her. She is still not 100% but better. Now if we could just get her to sleep :) No seriously.... Last night the longest she slept was 1.5 hours.
I am starting the famous (around here) 17 day diet today. The first 30 pounds of pregnancy weight just fell off and I was hoping the last 8 would too. However, Leslie told me to forget it (I love how honest she is about everything) and she has been right. So.... I am starting the diet. Just thinking about it is making me want sweet tea and stuffed crust pizza. We will see. Again thanks for praying for my little family and please continue.

3 comments:

  1. so glad that baby is better! and...we're on day 4. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me the diet. I am going against my word and trying to loose 10-15! Ha! It won't happen but I am going to try anyway.
    Glad Annalee is better.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. good news on feeling better!
    and have fun with that diet - my boss is doing that now. :)

    ReplyDelete