Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend/Pictures

We had a great weekend at the beach. Justin and I enjoyed relaxing and staying on Samuel's schedule. We did nothing and had a ton of fun! :) On Sat. we went to the pier for an early morning walk, went back to the house for his morning nap and then Samuel enjoyed his first Olive Garden bread stick :) That afternoon we went to a great park, walked on the beach and enjoyed a lazy night with pizza. On Sun. we stopped by Stan and Leslie's to have dinner. I enjoy seeing my family even if it is only for a quick/busy two hours. (Robin- Justin and I decided that the cake was the best ever) Thanks! Samuel had a runny nose and his eyes were red from sunscreen :( Leslie uploaded these pictures for me.
Finley, Samuel and Creighton
Samuel always wants to get down to crawl. I think he is going for the camera. Creighton is so sweet with him. I love how he says Samuel with that southern boy slow talk :)


Us

Check out those two teeth!



He LOVES maracas! :)




2 comments:

  1. awww...so cute, love you my little nephew:) your smiles melt my heart. xoxo- aunt mj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! He is getting so big! Alyssa still only has ONE tooth! :)

    ReplyDelete