Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update....

It has been awhile... I still am unable to add pictures but since I am planning on getting our blog printed around Samuel's first birthday I have decided to update. Justin is working hard on our new house and I CANNOT WAIT to move in!!! Hopefully, we should be in by July. I have been trying to decide about paint colors, cabinets, counters, etc.... Now he is ready for final decisions and I am still not sure.
Samuel is wide open :) He is crawling everywhere and getting in everything! I watched him pull up for the first time on Tuesday. He loves to open and close the kitchen cabinets and likes to pull lamp cords out of the wall (major problem) I cannot take my eyes off of him. He still loves to go on walks, read books, and suck his thumb. I am trying hard to take in every moment with him. Justin and I talked the other night about how fast time is flying by since Samuel came into our hearts and home. Where have the last 8 months gone? I want everything to slow down. He is a precious little boy and I love him more than I can even comprehend.
I went to see the library that I will be working in next year and I am very excited. I am starting to work part time in an elementary library next year. Hopefully, I will be able to work two and a half days a week. I am really looking forward to spending the extra time with Samuel and starting a new challenge. Justin and I were both praying about what I should do next year and this door opened. God is good and answers prayer.
Justin told me this morning that we could go to the beach this weekend :) I cannot wait to spend some down time with my two boys! Hope you have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. i am so glad for brief visits. :)
    hope that you had a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am coming back here for another comment...
    i miss the updates on Samuel.

    but on another note, i thought of you when I heard the song "When God has Another Plan" (?title.) I think you let me hear this song for the first time?

    Hope your summer is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete