Friday, May 7, 2010

Names

I decided to participate in Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life--Your Kid's Names" this Friday.
Samuel Andrew Shane
was placed in my arms on September 18th 2009 and I LOVE his name. During the years of infertility Justin and I decided that if we ever had a boy we would name him Samuel because Hannah's story and the life of Samuel (Bible) provided me with strength and hope. At first, I thought we would call him Sam but Justin refused and now we both love Samuel. Andrew is Justin's middle name. Samuel's birth mother named him Shane Michael and she asked that we would incorporate one of her names into the name we had chosen. We decided to just give him three names and again, I LOVE his name.
As for future children.....
Girl names- Adelyn, Grace, Annalee, Elizabeth, Liza, Bella........who knows?
Boy names- Ben, James, Joshua, Mitch.......
Justin loves the name Chloe for a girl. However, our little niece is Chloe so I think that one is out. Chloe Isabelle (great name) :)

3 comments:

  1. Did you link this up to Kelly's Korner?
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post and a GREAT name...Stopping by to say Happy Mother's Day...
    Have a few hours to blog hop and nothing makes me happier.
    I have a GREAT GIVEAWAY that I will be drawing for on Sunday night.

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete