Friday, May 21, 2010

Very Encouraging....

I hope you can follow this story-
Last night one of my friends, Olivia, was very excited to share something with me. One of her friends has been reading my blog and she called Olivia and asked how Justin and I knew that it was God's will for us to adopt. Olivia told them our story about God calling us to adopt through prayer and a message that was preached by my father-in-law. This couple began to pray and God quickly answered. I hope I have the story right but I think they were just approved for adoption sometime this week- they got a call Wed. night- and were going to bring their baby home yesterday:) Yes-again He answers prayer! Adoption is a step of faith- Knowing God will bring the right child into the right family. I remember feeling very nervous at times going through the process and the wait. God gave us peace. Not only did we want to answer God's call, we knew we had to answer. I am so glad that we can trust Him-through it all.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty close! They were finalized on Wednesday. Got the call Thursday and picked us sweet little Braxton Thursday night. He is an absolute miracle!! :D

    ReplyDelete