Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blogs

For all of you out there that like to read blogs- I found a new one-
She had a lot of the same fertility problems that I did and took the same meds. that I started with and she ended up with quads....SCARY! After reading a little about them you can tell that they are the perfect couple for quadruplets and I know that Justin and I are the perfect couple for Samuel. It has just been another reminder that God is ALWAYS in control and I am so glad that He is. I remember during the 2 years of fertility treatments Justin and I would always pray together and say "Please help us get pregnant but if it is not your will- please do not let it happen" Same treatments-Different outcomes-God knows best :)

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful attitude beth- so glad samuel is part of our family now HE is the most precious...mjs

    ReplyDelete