Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Love Daddy!

Justin did not go on a ATV trip with his brothers/friends on Sat. (his birthday) so he could stay home with us and build Samuel a swing set. I knew that Justin would be a wonderful father! Today Daddy and Uncle Ben came home early to build Samuel a sandbox. I had in mind a small one maybe big enough for two or three children.....Justin built a 12x12!
Samuel wanted to help the whole time :)
Do we have a future carpenter?
He loves dirt!
Saturday night we celebrated Justin's birthday at his parents house. Notice the candles on the cake. Lauren made them and they were the three of us. She is hilarious!
Big smile for Mommy :)
Us
Lauren and Elijah

6 comments:

  1. Did he use the slide? Post some pics when it gets done.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy and young. Samuel is beautiful! Justin is amazing! I am so happy for ya'll. And, I like the way Justin thinks..... the bigger the better:) I live with two men that stand by that philosophy as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's billie. i am used to sending emails with my name already attached

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it was Billie by the comment on the 2 men. Samuel is going to love it. A sand box is the greatest toy.I'll have to say Dad's overall comment was how pretty the mom is. I think so too. See you tomorrow. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have been looking at old pictures, since I was forced to clean out my closet at mom's house:) When I saw you, it reminded me of that girl that was in high school! You look so young and beautiful!!

    Billie (again)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big smile for Ra! I can't wait to see you Samuel. The next party can be in your sandbox!
    I love you!XXXXX OOOOOOOO
    Ra

    ReplyDelete