Monday, October 25, 2010

Home Tour

I was going to participate in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life but Fridays can be crazy for me so I am going to do a quick home tour post. I love our new house and I know I am very blessed to be married to a very talented General Contractor.
Welcome to our home!





Guest bedroom
Samuel's bathroom
Master bathroom.
My laundry room is black and white. Mom made all the window treatments for me.
My four favorite pictures of Samuel are in the office.
I just realized... I forgot to upload my favorite room! Samuel's nursery- I will add his room tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home you, Justin and Samuel have. I have been wanting to get by to see it. So glad you posted pictures. Will be watching for Samuel's room. Your mom did a great job on your windows. Beautiful!! ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! :) I love ur curtains. Your mother did a GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your house! It's beautiful! I miss you! We need a phone catch up soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete