Thursday, October 28, 2010

One of those weeks.....

that I wish I lived in Lbg. :( Samuel started getting sick on Monday and by Monday night he would not go to sleep. (Not like him AT ALL) Justin and I took turns trying to comfort him.... long night! I took him to the Dr. on Tuesday but he said he did not have an ear infection...yet. He has refused to take naps and pretty much cried/screamed for 4 hours straight yesterday. I called his baby sitter several times asking for advice and then I called my wonderful friend Sharon who has two little girls. Leslie wasn't home and Mom was in church. (Yes, I like to call several people during a crisis :) ) I hate when he is sick. I cannot stand the thought that he is hurting and I can't figure out exactly what is going on. :( Now I realize how stressed my parents were when I was young and suffering with asthma. Please help us pray that Samuel does not get another ear infection! I am very thankful that overall Samuel is a very healthy little boy.
He seemed to be feeling a little better this afternoon so Justin asked him if he wanted to go for a ride. He says, "Broom Broom" So cute! Check out his hat. Ha! He has other hats that are cuter but this one snaps under his chin so he can't pull it off. Justin fell asleep on the living room floor while I put Samuel to bed. We are TIRED!
Almost Friday!

3 comments:

  1. hey, i saw your post on my blog. i sent you an email to tell you about it the other day, i don't know why it didn't go through? i will do a house tour. i have all these pics that i want to share too. they are so funny! i am sorry samuel is sick. it is no fun to have a sick baby that can not tell you what is wrong:( love you, billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Samuel is sick- hope he's better soon! I know what it is like to have an inconsolable baby crying for hours. :( Alyssa must have had insomnia last night- was up till 11 PM. Woke up at 5 and finally went back to sleep at 7. Unless it is teething- I have no idea why? Hope you guys have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samuel- I hope you are all better. I will see you tomorrow and I CAN'T wait!
    I. Love. YOU!
    Ra

    ReplyDelete