Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday

JUSTIN
We Love You So Much!!!!
We started off our morning at IHOP. Justin helped Samuel color and trace his hand.
Samuel was saying dust, dust, dust and singing his Kindermusik songs with wipes.
Then we decided to take him to the park where he LOVES this tunnel slide.
Although Justin is 31 today, he is still a kid at heart. I told him that Samuel likes the big slides and when I turned around Justin was coming down with him. :)
Then we headed over to the Farmer's Market where we bought some cinnamon rolls from our great friend.
By the end of our morning Samuel was exhausted! He rested his head on his puppy.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Justin! :) Looks like yall have already had such a great time today. AND 31 is def. not old. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday dear justin:) we love you bunches!!!!! love the pictures of you and your son!!! not only are you a great brother you are a wonderful father and a teriffic uncle!!! hows that for a little birthday bragging:O) love from your favorite sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to our "one of a kind Justin" I tried to post a comment earlier but it didn't come up. Oh well I'll try again. Robbie, Finley and I looked at the sight together. All I can say is wish I was there. I think back at your past birthdays and how special they were. The camping trip was the greatest! You are a special young man and we apprecalte all you do for Samuel and Beth. Samuel upstaged you this year but what a great time we had on his first. He's such a special little man,just like his dad. Again, happy birthday. Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to look at these with Finley and show Creighton the hat Samuel is wearing. Love it! We hope you have a great day Justin and a wonderful year ahead!
    S,L,C&F

    ReplyDelete
  5. First let me say, Samuel, you are A-DORABLE! Your eyes, dimples, and smile make my heart happy. I would be happier if I were there or you were here! Justin, Happy Birthday! Looks like it got off to a great start. We enjoyed celebrating with you last weekend. I think I'll continue the celebration by eating a piece of 10-layer chocolate cake;)
    Love,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to Justin!

    Samuel looks so happy sliding.
    Emma wanted me to slide with her at the park recently and it is definitely worth it to play with them. =)

    ReplyDelete