Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Recap

I just got him this "stocking hat" (as Justin would call it) yesterday at Old Navy. Shopping for baby clothes is fun!
How cute are these?! My uncle John sent them to Samuel and we love them!




Where did the weekend go? I can't believe tomorrow is Monday and I have to go back to work. :( We had a great weekend in Virginia. Justin and his brother Ben finished painting Samuel's room and the color is beautiful. Now if I could just get them to paint our bedroom.... Justin's mom came over yesterday and kept Samuel while we went to my favorite lunch spot, Reubens. Today Samuel has been very fussy and we cannot figure out why but he did sleep through church. My father-in-law preached a great message on grace. I am so glad that God has promised that His grace will be sufficient no matter the trial we may face.



2 comments:

  1. Love his hat! AND I too really enjoyed this mornings sermon. We missed you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey beth! So excited to find your blog - Livy told me you had one started. Cute pictures - and the nursery colors are adorable.

    ReplyDelete