Friday, October 23, 2009

Good News from the Dr.

Samuel had a well child appointment this morning and the doctor said he is perfect. His length is 22.5 and his weight is 10.6. He is growing so fast I cannot believe it! Anyway, the doctor said that whatever we are doing to keep it up because he is right on target. That was great news for his mommy who is a worrier! Ha (I am trying to work on that... really) Right now he is asleep in his crib and I am hoping it will last more than 5 minutes. We shall see. I am trying to put him down when he falls asleep instead of holding him 24/7 like we have done for that past 5 weeks :) I am going to try to get pictures up sometime this weekend. Justin is sick and could not help me with it last night. Hope everyone has a great weekend. It is raining in VA so we might have to make a trip shopping and to Olive Garden tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment