Friday, October 30, 2009

"A Greater Yes"

This song came to my mind this morning and I wanted to share it with everyone. Many months ago my dear friend, Sharon, who has counseled me through infertility and the adoption process told me to listen to this song. The words of this song are so true and powerful. If you are "waiting" on something to happen in your life "trust God if he says no, you're still blessed, there must be a greater yes!" I am so thankful that we can trust God and know without a doubt that HIS plan is always best. Listen to what the singer says before she starts the song. I am still holding on to these promises.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27AJK67K_w

Samuel had the best night ever last night. He went to sleep around 10:00, woke up at 2:00 and then again at 5:45. Each time he went right back to sleep and hardly cried. Justin and I were very excited this morning! :) He is feeling much better. I will try to post some pictures tonight.

A special "hello" to Rebekah McKay- thank you for your comment and I hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. i definitely must have a "greater yes" out there. lol. i'm still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth and Justin,
    We are so happy for you and your bundle of joy! He is beautiful and you together make a beautiful family. We cannot wait to meet him! We miss you guys. Enjoy every little moment. We love you!
    Love,
    Rebecca, Elizabeth and Justin X 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    I love that song as well and I believe it applies to us all...there is a greater "yes" you just have to be patient and in time it will come. Another song that I like per your recommendation is...You're Still God...by They McKameys!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDydi2f77_s&feature=PlayList&p=A5B232DD5C09BEF1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=60
    It makes me think of you everytime I listen to it. Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I forgot to put my name, but it was me Amanda who posted the last comment, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I am having so much fun looking at that sweet baby! WOW has he grown! God's plan is always so much better than our own....just having the patience and strength to wait on him is hard sometimes....When you look at little Samuel's face and when you hear him say "Mama" all the waiting, praying and tears will be SOOOOOO worth it! I am so proud of you and Justin!

    Love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete