Thursday, October 29, 2009

Help Please

O.k. I need some advice. Samuel has been up since 4:00 a.m. and I just talked to Rebecca, the babysitter, around 9:30 and she said he has been fussy since she got to our house. She said he only went to sleep for about 15 minutes and when she put him down he immediately woke up. Rebecca and I agreed on the phone that we think he is "overly tired" and just needs to sleep. Ugghhh what should we do??? Leslie, I have been reading the Healthy Sleep book like crazy but I am not sure if we should try the "cry it out" approach. The doctor told me he is not too young to let him cry but I don't know.... I want to do whatever is best for him but at this point we (Justin, Rebecca, & me) are all confused on what we should do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Yes, I love the Graco System!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth!
    I have been keeping up with you via Meredith and am so happy for you and Justin. Samuel is beautiful and is so lucky to have such wonderful parents. I hope everything goes smoothly during the adoption process. If you are ever in Richmond let me know. We would love to see you!
    Love,
    Rebekah
    rebekahmckay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete