Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Post by Robin

It is the most wonderful time of the year for so many reasons: the birth of our Saviour, seeing family and friends, cold weather, and spending time with this precious child....



I do not like that the following pictures are not organized. I didn't realize you couldn't move them once they were uploaded. Some are from the weekend after Thanksgiving when our Christmas celebration begins at the beach. Basically, a month of memories and pictures. I tried not to post so many, but I'm a doting aunt so it's really hard! Here we go....



This is Samuel playing with Gam



Clapping with Papa




LOVE that smile



Being "gentle" with the ornaments



Samuel was giving lots of kisses to...


Officer Flossie



Puppy dog


and
Gam!




This is Fee in the snow. I had to post this picture because it is so rare to see her looking at the camera and smiling for a picture





Beautiful Girl



We built a snowman at Grandmother's. I didn't get a picture of the group, but maybe Beth will post one. I don't think Finley and Samuel were thrilled to be in the snow.












Laughing with Daddy. You can't really see the outfit, but Colton, Creighton, and Samuel have all worn it (sorry Fee). It's a romper with a reindeer.



"Ho, Ho, Ho"

This was Samuel's gift to Finley, but I think he liked it too;)




Fee with baby Debra




This was Fee's kitchen from Gam and Papa. Samuel LOVED this! Some of his cooking words are "mess" and "hot". Oh, and he blows on hot food.




Getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner. Forget the filet mignon, I think he'd rather have his thumb.



Christmas Eve.






Okay, the next few pictures were taken the weekend Mom, Dad, and I went to Danville. We were locked out of the house (we won't go there) and played outside with Samuel to kill time. The pictures I got are priceless.

Samuel sitting on the tractor


I mean, is that not the most adorable face you have ever seen? The hat's pretty cute too:)


This picture was taken the weekend after Thanksgiving at the N. Myrtle Beach park. We were chasing each other around the gazebo

He was not impressed with the tree


but LOVED the slide



Well, that's it. It was a wonderful month! Samuel, we had so much fun spending time with you over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. We miss your little feet running through the house, your sweet smile, beautiful eyes, and funny personality. We miss YOU! My prayer, for you and those reading, this year and always is Numbers 6:24-26
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace."

I LOVE YOU! -Ra














2 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet "auntie" post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post a comment about this the other day and it did not go through! Don't know what the problem was? But, Robin - you should start a blog!! I was thinking that the other day when you were taking pics in the snow!
    Billie

    ReplyDelete