Monday, December 28, 2009

Samuel's First Christmas....

was wonderful! Justin and I were so excited to spend our first Christmas as a family of three. I remember last Christmas wishing for a baby more than anything and this Christmas I tried to cherish each moment with Samuel. He got tons of toys, books and attention! We were very busy and we spent time in Laurinburg and Danville. We left on the 23rd for Lbg and we came back to Justin's parents on Christmas day. We have been celebrating with Justin's extended family for the last several days but things are starting to calm down now. Justin and I are working to take down some of the Christmas decorations but we decided to leave our tree up for a little longer. I hope you enjoy pictures of Samuel's first Christmas.
Samuel with his new shades and Papa Christmas night.
Our niece Lauren playing Santa.
Justin with Holly and Kaleigh
Rocking Finley
How Sweet! Creighton giving Samuel a Christmas kiss.
Finley, Creighton and Samuel in their pajamas Christmas Eve night.
Us
Samuel in his new seat :)
Robin and Samuel - breakfast in Lbg
My Cute Cookie :)
Robin, Leslie, Amanda and me
Dad did NOT like Samuel's spike. ha!
Getting ready for the 23rd party in Lbg.
Cute cousins- Samuel, Creighton and Finley

My favorite Christmas song this year. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. sweet photos - cute blog design. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Samuel is so cute, especially like the one with his shades on!!! It was great seeing all of you over the holidays!!! Well, have a good one and hope to see you soon, love you all!!!~Amanda

    ReplyDelete