Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Excited

ok....I know everyone hates a post without pictures but I cannot find our camera batteries. I did want to write a little and remind everyone to pray about the court date coming January 20th. The social worker told us last week that they were "very optimistic." I am getting so excited (and nervous). Justin and I are looking forward to everything being over so we can move on and celebrate. We have a lot planned for next weekend and I cannot wait! The social worker is going to call me later in the afternoon on the 20th so I will definitely post as soon as I get the call. :)

4 comments:

  1. =) I am excited for you! I have talked about it several times lately - because it looks like the miracle will be "finalized." Frances told me about the weekend plans - I know that will have quite a few special moments. love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops. typo...- that "it" will have

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying and are excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete