Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Years



"So what I really need to know is can I trust you with my heart?
Can I cast my cares upon you? Can you stand a heavy load?
Can i count on you to walk me down that long and winding road?"



I remember hearing this song and wondering who would someday say yes to all these questions. Who would I be able to forever trust with my heart?


Anxiously awaiting 5:00 p.m.




Mr. and Mrs. Justin Andrew Johnson

Five years ago today Justin promised me that I could always trust him with my heart. He has never failed on that promise. I have been able to cast all my cares upon him- He can stand my heavy load. He has already walked me down many long and winding roads. I know that God brought us together and for that I will be eternally grateful. On January 22, 2005 in His presence we said "I do" That day my dreams came true :)
Happy 5th Anniversary Justin
I Love you!

"When two hearts solely surrender and are sworn to understand
It completes a perfect union between a woman and a man"- Travis Tritt

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I didn't get to post on the wonderful news from Wednesday, but I was so excited. I love the poem "In My Heart". It made me cry. I am so thankful that everything has turned out so well.

    This post made me cry and laugh:) Yes, Justin was definitely the man for you. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy and Happy Anniversary.

    I love you. Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Beth & Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Beth and Justin!!! ~Love you, Miss A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Wow! 5 years! I can't believe it's been that long. Yalls wedding was one of the best I've ever attended. :) So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet post! Happy Anniversary!!! :D enjoy it at home.

    ReplyDelete