Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Winter Wonderland!


We have had a wonderful snowy weekend! It started snowing here Friday around 1:00 p.m. and did not stop until sometime yesterday afternoon. I think we got around 8 or 9 inches. Justin worked all day pushing snow so Samuel and I spent the day with family and friends building snowmen, sledding, and eating :) Samuel has had a few "firsts" this week too. On Tuesday morning around 4:00 a.m. he rolled from his stomach to his back. I was so excited I could not go back to sleep. Then he laughed out loud at Olivia yesterday. :)


Samuel standing in the snow.

Samuel with the baby snowman that Justin made for him.

With the big snowman!
My baby and me :)
Justin getting ready to go push snow.
Our house getting covered!
Mommy's cute cookie. (Check out his shoes)
Hope all you of have had a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your Sunday night! We are going to eat chicken pot pie, wrap presents, and listen to Christmas music, and hold Samuel. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. I am showing them to C and he is waving to Samuel on the computer and talking to him like he can see us. I asked him what kind of equipment Justin is standing in front of and he is sure it is a bobcat.

    ReplyDelete