Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Fun!



O.k. I know.... I have not posted in forever! Sorry! I have been out of work since Thanksgiving and have been busier than ever taking care of Samuel. I love staying home! Samuel is growing so fast. He just turned three months Dec. 8th. I can't believe time passes so quickly.
Justin told him he was our Christmas present and put him in a box. It was really cute :)

Having "tummy time"

This is us in front of our 1st Christmas tree. Justin and I are crazy and decided last night to go buy a new tree because this one died (lack of H20 our fault) The new tree is huge because I did not go with him to help pick it out. This tree had white lights and our new tree has TONS of colored and white lights. We decided to try something new since we were doing something crazy anyway. I will post a picture of our new tree later. Thankfully, it is alive and healthy (for now)!

Samuel @ 3 months. Check out his hair. My dad would be disappointed.... I spiked it! How cute!

9 comments:

  1. happy to see a post. pictures are cute. and i can't wait to see your tree. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. are these pictures with your new camera??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious! Yall are funny! And...Finally you post. I love Sam's spike! Poor Landon doesn't have enough hair yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i have been stalking you! when will you be in lbg for christmas? i want to squeeze samuel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, about time!!! it has been making me crazy, b/c i check to see if you have posted every day. i love samuel's outfit:) i sent pics from thanksgiving to your school email account. they were really good, check them out!

    love, billie

    ReplyDelete
  6. beth-I have to have a copy of that first picture. I want to see him so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, post some more pics when you can. He is changing so much. The best is yet to come.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received something super-cute in the mail! :)
    Thx so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samuel is SO cute! Glad I finally got to meet him last night! We really enjoyed it- thanks so much for having us! Hope to meet up w/ you when we head to D-ville next!

    ReplyDelete