Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Special Times

This is how I feel about the moments that are happening in my life.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5D-jX58Huo&feature=related
By the way- this is a great Christmas CD! I have been listening to it all year :)


I have thought about canceling the blog....I am using the blog as a "journal" to keep for myself and to share pictures of Samuel. If you find spelling, grammar, etc problems -forgive me or stop reading the blog. I do not want to have to proofread everything I write. I don't have time and if I start then I will not want to write anymore. Thanks!

I will try to post pictures tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Good For You!! I love critics:) I am still trying to figure out how to post a comment. We will see if this works.

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to see a post! :)

    DON'T CANCEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN!!! Don't cancel because of other people Beth!!! It is ultimately for you, we just get to reap the benefits from you sharing!!! I check it everyday and look forward to new pics and updates!!! Well, love you and give Sam a kiss from his fabulous cousin Amanda...HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, now that I have figured out how to post, I have another comment. I am loving the blog. I agree with Livy....do not cancel!!! I have been going to the site several times a day to check on ya'll. Keep going! Love the pics too:)

    Billie

    ReplyDelete