Monday, November 16, 2009

Hey

I did not forget about the blog- I just have not had time to upload pictures. Last week we took Samuel for his two month shots :( I could not even look- Justin had to hold him. The Dr. said he is great. He now weighs 12 pounds! People still tell me that he looks tiny but to us he is huge! (When we got him he was only 6 pounds) He is sleeping much better at night. On Saturday night he slept for 51/2 hours without making a sound. We were shocked and excited. :) The Dr. said we should start the cry-it-out method and I did try.....but I could not stand it. I know... I know.....when I pick him up it only makes it worse. But really- he was crying so much the sheet was wet under him :( Do any moms out there have suggestions? The Dr. said that we should go on and do it because if not it will just become harder the older he gets. Justin was going to try last night and even he gave in! Our church is in revival this week but I will try to get a couple of pictures up tonight or tomorrow. Hope you have a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I would encourage you to just enjoy your baby. If it makes you unhappy to let him cry then don't. I guarantee you before he goes to college he won't need to be rocked anymore. And believe me that will happen before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will be much easier once you are home after T-giving and have more time. It really is not a science, so every child and every mother has to figure out what works for them. Put some pics up. He looks like he is getting so big. Glad he is sleeping good at night. I have heard not to worry about day-time sleep until they get consistent at night. He is still so little and young, you have plenty of time to figure the naps out.
    L

    ReplyDelete