Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To....

Me :) Yes, today is my 28th birthday. I still feel like I should be... um... maybe 23! Life happens so quickly and I am so thankful for the past 28 years.

It feels like yesterday when.....

Mom rocked me to sleep

All that mattered was being in Rebecca's elementary school class

I ate around my parents dinner table every night

Rebekah and Meredith came to swing, drink MD, eat Godiva and help mend my broken heart

God's amazing grace saved me

I spent my first night on the 7th floor of Lee at NCSU

Justin held my hand for the first time

I said "I Do"

Samuel was placed in my arms :)

We are going to Lbg for the weekend so I will try to post pictures Sunday night. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Hope it's a great day. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
    Happy Birthday!
    LGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Beth! May you have another year filled with "those special times" and more amazing memories to cherish. Much love to you. ~ d

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy birthday!! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a wonderful birthday. enjoy your weekend "at home" :) ... I'll miss you. (something's not right about this picture -- i stay in VA for the weekend and you LEAVE!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Beth!

    Hopefully we can cross paths in LBG sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Beth! Hope ya'll have fun in LbG! Did you get my email?
    Love
    Mere

    ReplyDelete