Monday, December 24, 2012

Sweet Christmas

Justin and I are at home this Christmas Eve night for the first time ever.  Since we have been married we have spent every Christmas at my parents house.  JUSTIN wanted to be home for Christmas morning this year so we are leaving for VA tomorrow.  We have had a very busy but wonderful Christmas season. I have not posted in so long and I cannot upload any pictures at this point but Samuel and I have a sweet conversation tonight that I want to remember. (Justin went to the house we are building to get Samuel's Christmas gifts so I have some time to waste)  When I put him to bed this was our conversation.
S- aww I love you Mommy
me-I love you too Samuel Merry Christmas
S- Mommy why to we get presents at Chistmas
me- Remember that the wise men took gifts to baby Jesus when he was born so we give gifts to celebrate and remember his birthday.  Baby Jesus is very special.
S- Yeah Mommy He helps us if someone falls down and gets a boo boo He will help them too
The children sang a song at church yesterday that I had never heard and I LOVE it!

Verse: 
Never was anyone like Him, never will one be the same 
Tiny babe, an Infant King, Savior, we worship and honor the power of His name 

Chorus: 
He came special delivery, wrapped up in love, bound by a promise, sealed by a dove 
And filled with the spirit, carried by grace, you knew where He was goin', by the look on His face

I am so thankful tonight that the true meaning of Christmas lives in my heart.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Special Delivery song is one of my favorites :) Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete