Friday, May 11, 2012

MOVING

I came to Olivia's today and she just helped me print my blog.  I cannot wait to see the book!  I am so excited about it that I thought I should get back to the blog.  In case you have not heard, Justin and I are moving to Lbg in two weeks!!!! I still cannot believe that everything has worked out to bring us to this point.  We said many  prayers over many months and we feel like we should go.  We are nervous, excited, scared etc. but trusting God to lead as He always does.  The children are changing so much.   Annalee just started crawling and pulling up on Tuesday (while I was at the dentist) :(  She says ma ma and is definitely my girl.  Samuel is Justin's little buddy and is under his feet from the moment he walks through the door.  We have a busy couple of weeks ahead!

3 comments:

  1. sniff sniff....I don't know what we're gonna do when yall leave. happy for you tho!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? NO PICTURES? I can't wait for when I don't have to see them in pictures, on a blog, but can see them face to face! Welcome to Laurinburg!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Beth! I know you are excited! Looking forward to seeing ya'll! xoxo
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete