Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still Here

I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted and several people have asked me why. Honestly, I have been too exhausted to think about blogging and one time when I tried I had some problems with my camera connection. Anyway, we are still here :). Samuel was 18 months old Tuesday and I cannot believe how much he is changing everyday. He has been very sick for the past couple of weeks with a double ear infection. We are going to see an ENT at Duke on Monday so please say a prayer. The pictures are of Samuel's first bowling experience at his friend, Trace, second birthday party. We had so much fun watching them bowl and Samuel LOVED rolling the balls. He would push the ball and then suck his thumb while the ball was making it to the pins :). The last picture is on Valentine's Day and his sweater says "Love Stinks" (Not true but he was too cute)





I went back to the Dr. yesterday and we were able to hear the heartbeat. They said the heartbeat was strong (165) and that everything seemed to be going great. (Thanks for all of your prayers) We will find out what we are having April 11th and to say we are excited would be a huge understatement! What is your guess boy or girl?

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see your post!! I have been checking.... I am saying GIRL!!!!! Samuel is no longer looking like a baby.... amazing!!! He looks like a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! xoxo
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samuel is so adorable!
    Your new blog colors are cute too.
    I hope you have a girl to dress up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL!

    And Samuel is too cute. His hair is getting so thick and looking darker. Such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skunk sweater. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is really growing up- handsome little guy!! I am praying about his ears- poor baby. I can't wait until you find out! I hope one of us gets a girl- cause they are so much fun to buy/ sew for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugghhh! I love seeing pictures of Samuel, but nothing is like being, holding (if he lets you), and playing with him! I can picture the whole bowling/thumbsucking scene:)
    I have no idea what you will have. I have learned from Samuel, Creighton, and Finley that they are special in their own way, male or female. What did we do without them?
    Samuel-let the little birds fly.
    I love you,
    Ra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed out loud,by myself, when I saw the picture of Samuel in the sweater. It really didn't look like him. He is my special Sam U EL Love, Gam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaitlyn's heartbeat was always high... 165-170's. Caleb's was always lower.... 140-150's.

    SO, i'm saying GIRL! :)

    So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are gonna guess it's a GIRL! It seems that it is the time for girls. Which ever it is, it will be perfect. They all are perfect in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. chloe wants a GIRL!! BUT....if you name her chloe she still wants her name to be chloe too!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weston and Carters heartbeat were always fast around 165 so it could be boy or girl. Samuel is so cute and he sort of looks like pics I've seen of your dad!!

    ReplyDelete