Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update

Yesterday was my 11 week appointment and ultrasound. The Dr. said the baby looked absolutely perfect! Praise God! We were able to watch the baby for almost 30 minutes because he/she was so active that they were unable to get measurements at first. Justin and I were AMAZED to say the least. They got a great picture of the baby's foot which is less than a centimeter long :) Honestly, I am still in shock! We are so thankful for this tiny new life. Samuel's birth mother has been close to my heart lately as I have thought about all the feelings/emotions that she must have experienced. Samuel's life is so AMAZING to us too. Thank you so much for praying for us and please don't stop. We praise and honor the GIVER OF LIFE!

5 comments:

  1. Beth, I found out you were pregnant at my last PTO. We had PTO last night and all I could think of was you! I have been waiting for an update!!! I am so excited to hear all is well! Yes, you have two miracles on your hands!!! God needed you and Justin to be Samuel's parents! And I can't wait to see the next BEAUTIFUL child that God is placing in your care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more comment.... Colton's birthmother LOVED him! So much!! I talked about it with her for two months. I saw it in her all the time. I sat beside her the night he was born and cried for her!!! She loved him! She withstood hours of labor for him..... She wanted him to have a good life! A life that Rod and I try to provide to him every day... We are not always perfect (in fact, far from it) but he knows, and we know, that every night he has a safe place to lay his head.... and two parents that love him and would die for him!!! I am so in awe of BIRTHMOTHERS! They are not being selfish, they are being everything BUT selfish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear things are going well. I have been praying for you! We need to meet up sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! God is so good. Thank God for both of your miracles. Sandy Blythe is a friend of mine too. Her music always seems to be right on time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth-Please post some pictures of Samuel! I am DYING to see him!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete